Sayonara 2015

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

With 2015 almost coming to an end, I would like to compile my life journey throughout this entire exciting year, I must say. Here are some of the memorable things that I've encounter throughout this year :

1) I fell in love with "Air Gedegang" machine while travelling in Japan


2) I had my first ever "Shinkansen(bullet train) ride experience. Woohoo!


3) I had my first ever "tandas selfie" inside the plane lavatory


4) I got locked in a tandas/bathroom in Surabaya, Indonesia (yes another Tandas post-sorry)

yes, this particular Tandas (shot few hours before the incident)


5) I said goodbye to Jobstreet.com


6) And I said "Hallo" to a marine & heavy engineering company


7) Bought my first bag pack ever. Cheers to more travelling adventure.


8) Surrounded by so many men at my new workplace


9) Spoke in front of humans at my new workplace...umm awkward


10) Reunited with my UIA monkeys after almost a year after we graduated


11) Survived a solo boat trip in Cambodia


 12) Enjoying my "Buddha-Hindu" spiritual trip to Cambodia


 13) Selfie in front of Angkor Wat (Angkor Wuuut)


14)  My life sucks without Annur by my side as she's been shipped off to the Land of Borneo


15) Survived the whole year using contact lenses weeeeee


I guess thats all.

Kbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe