HO HO HO Merry Xmas

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Its December and YESSSSSSS its the month of Christmas!!

Screw all those people who critisize or judge others by posting status of "Haram-ing" Christmas wishes or whatsoever....the thing is I dont care.

Well anyway, enough with all my useless rants or grudge towards those rigid community..here I am about to share with all of you, me unboxing one of my 2015 Christmas gifts that I received earlier haha.

posed with my gift before I'm unboxing it.

ITS A FREAKING NAKED 3 URBAN DECAY PALETTE!!!

My Urban Decay collections!!


Although the name of "Naked" sounds obscene like for example when I surveyed the palette at Sephora earlier :

Me : Eh nais la eyeshadow ni? *me talking to a friend*
Friend : Jom la we try try this...
Me : Looks syiok plak. Maybe can tanya the salesperson? *me waving at one of the salesman* 
        Bang, nak naked ni. 

( had sudden realization )

      : BANG NAK NAKED NI
      : BANG NAK NAKED NI
    : NAKED NAKED NAKED

Friend : Omg..maksudnya..bang dia nak tengok makeup urban decay naked ni.. *chuckles*
Me : *with red face* Takpe lah..bang..cancel lah..thanks ya. *RUNS AWAY*

So, the moral of the story is to always be conscious with all your words because it can be semantically wrong depending on how people interpret it LOL.

Anyway, what I love about Urban Decay Naked Palette collections :
  • The colours are soft and not over the top. For example like Naked 3, it is more pinkish and less brownish compared to Naked 2. The pastel-ish pink make the colours turn out to be more expensive and classy when you wear it. Also Naked 2 is not that bad compared to Naked 3.
  • I love it as the name "naked" means it's not that obvious when you wear it. Of course, if you want to highlight the colours, you can put the volume heavier than usual but for a noob like me..you wont feel awkward or embarrass to use it for daily wear as it does not give the "heavy make-up face" or the "orang kampung way of makeup" to you.

Thats all for this post.

Also I would like to thank this amazing lady for entertaining me on Christmas Day. Thanks Liz and Merry Christmas to you :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe