Back! and married

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

So I’m back. After all those years. and guess what? I’m married!!!!!!!!! haha. okay, I’m sure if you follow my blog u’d already know that.
Now, let’s see what happened to me. Or my blog. Not necessarily in order.

#1 header change, obviously.
The previous header photo I had for centuries made me puke a few times so I had to change it to get my blogging mojo back. Changed it and that’s it.


#2 I got married


… to this one guy who turns out to be the love of my life.



It can pretty challenging at times. But I’m truly happy to marry my better half. Actually, I still can’t believe I’ve been married for almost 3 weeks. I mean, we still haven’t picked up the marriage certs yet! haha.

#3 I got fat
Well, that’s nothing new, really. I’ve never been skinny, that’s actually it. But It’s frustrating cause I lost few kgs before getting married but now I’m slowly going back to my “normal” weight which I despise. argh. wanna cry. ok. stop.


Well, there’s actually quite a few things going on like work and other stuffs. pfftt. yeaah. Anyway, I’m a bit in a rush now. Spent so much time on the blog maintenance, I need to.. hm.. do my work. Hope to update this blog more often! Until then xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe