A Letter to Myself.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dear Arnis,

Congratulations for making it to 2015.
I was scrolling few posts back in 2009 until 2012 and realizing how much you were lost back then.
"What will I'll be doing once I graduated"?
"Will I be working? If yes, whether it is a professional profession or just an ordinary job"?
"Or perhaps I might ended up getting married and have kids and stuck with a husband like some of my batch mates?"

BOO YEAH.

Thank God you survived all the crazy shit that you've endured in the past.
God has always being extra kind yet extra nice to you so no complain.

Arnis,

I know I haven't spoke to you dearly for the past few months (more like years LOL)
I know that I should pay more attention to you.
Therefore, perhaps starting from next year..I will write to you even more
I will express what I should express thus so are you,

Thousand of apologies on my behalf.

Best Regards,

Arnis 2015


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe