Happy Birthday Malaysia !!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hmm, today is the 52nd celebration of Malaysia's Independence Day. Malaysia actually gained its independence somewhere around 1957. Honestly, I used to admire other well- developed countries when I was young but after having experience of travelling abroad ( Ive been to China, Saudi Arabia, Australia etc) and went to National Service Programme makes me realize how lucky am I living in this small country, Malaysia and the feeling of sense of belonging. I think I am now a proud Malaysian and feeling blessed to live harmonily in this country :)


Let us hold our hands together, celebrate it and pray for the longevity and prosperity of our motherland. Malaysia will continue to be an independent country forever. Long live Malaysia !
I love my country !

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe