Heyhey September :)

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Heyhey, its been a long time since I posted the last blog. Well, life is pretty boring for this week. I didnt go back home and stayed in campus for the weekend which really sucks. I think I am homesick NOW. Class and class and class everyday plus Arabic quizzes ( which really cracked up my head). Finale exam will be on 2 weeks later and I am panicked revising all the notes that lecturers had given to me. Holiday or study lift will starts on Friday but I will go back on Thursday. Yipee!! Friends are still awesome exc. for Mraz who had lost her boyfriend due to accident last Tuesday (pity her and it was such a tragic accident !). She's quite depressed and sensitive nowadays. Ramadhan celebration is okay here. I still berpuasa penuh till today and enjoying berbuka in Nilai so much :) Result of fasting this year :

I LOST 4 KG FROM 48 KG TO 44 KG
I AM UNDERWEIGHT NOW
AND I AM AFRAID THAT MY BODY WILL TURN OUT LIKE THIS :

-cartoon image only so dont freakin' out !-

Hmm, well, I gotta some work to do. I promise, I'll write ASAP during hols. Ciao :)

Bought Hot Magazine as Magazine Of This Week
(HOT is awesome!!!)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe