Outing :D

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I love hanging out
especially with my friends
So, I decided to hang out with my former school mates in high school.
I went out with Azrul and Liyana
We decided to hang out before we enter college and universities :)
They are my best friends though we were in separate class.
They are science stream students meanwhile I am an account students.
We hang out in Pizza Hut and spend hours chatting there =]
It was fun
Then, I send them back home by my car :)
-Here are some of our photos :

me and liyana (my best friend since I was 14)

ughhh, im soooo hungry

hahahaha, liyana =]

me and azrul (lawyer to-be, my best friend since I was 13)

im drinkin' till i got drunk ;P


asasi students to-be in UIA and UITM :)

i was busy listening to my ipod :)

i ate a lot :P

alas, we finished all of the food. Total= RM 30.15 ;P

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe