Miss you guys a lot !!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dearest Mom and Dad
The Whitworths
It's been ages that I have'nt wrote to both of you
I'm pretty much busy but I always miss both of you
You guys had treated me nice when I stayed in your house in Australia in 2007
I just hope that I can e-mail you before I attend university.
Love, your Malaysian daughter, Arnis :)


during happier times in Brisbane, Australia

mommy, Gloria a.k.a Jac

Dad, Ernest a.k.a Blue

all of us during graduation day in nudgee college

dad inside the caravan

mom, dad and teddy :)

the lovely house where I did stayed in Australia :)

Dad's Mitsubishi car

The kitchen where I usually watch Mom preparing dinner :P

naughty teddy :P

the place where I usually had tea with both of you

the place where I usually watch tv with both of you
:]]

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe