IIUM, here I come !!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hmm, I just received a letter last week
From a university
And it is a well known and established university
From IIUM
or International Islamic University of Malaysia

I've go an offer to study in foundation in English Language
since I love English soooo much that's why I'm soo happy to get that offer :)
I 'll be leaving home in May 24th
And I'll have to go for orientation in one of IIUM'S campus in Petaling Jaya, KL for one week and I will continue my studies in IIUM campus in Nilai for several years.
My family members were soooo happy especially my father cus I'll be entering his university. Here are some things to bring during orientation week or taaruf week :

1. White sarung (for girls)
2. White head scarf ( for girls)
3. White bed sheets
4. Pillow
5. Socks
6. Black / dark shoes ( i've bought 2 pairs of Giamax shoes )
7. Baju kurung ( i've bring 'em a lot )
8. Loose tshirts ( for girls only )
9. Sport shoes
10. Important documents

maybe that's all that I can remember
Im pretty nervous cus Im afraid that I might get culture shock going to that " islamic" university, uhhhh...so nervous
but after all, the only aim that make sme excited to go to IIUM is that
-GETTING MY DEGREE-

Well, good luck Arnis and I believe I can make it, I can be successful one day.
Aminnnnnn :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe