About me

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi, I'm Arnis.Mostly people called me "Anis" and my family members call me "akak". I am 18. I was born on 6/10/1991. I am the eldest in the family. I have only one little sister who is very close to me. We share lots of things together despite I am 6 years older than her.For a start, I'm an all-around fun person who can make you laugh and have a good time. You can be your absolutely self with me. I'm also a mature person who doesn't judge based on appearances or status. You be a good person to me? Then you are a friend of mine. :) I do not spend my weekends smoking or drinking nor do I plan too in the future. I have moral values and I don't throw them out the window everyone wants me to have a sip. I won't judge you if you do but in opinion they can ruin your life. I have a unique personality, and I AM known for it. I am not like regular girls and I think its obvious among a lot of people. My family and friends mean the world to me. Through thick and thin you always got the ones you know that are there. :) I am a strong person who wants to do her best in life and not give up because struggles come in the way. I am here for a reason. If you want to know more, just talk. :) I am sweet gal who may surprise you. ..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe