It's good to be back to Blogger..again.

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

(LOL to the post title)

Yes, I am virtually back at this blog again.

One of the great reasons why I am back is because :

1) Utilizing the high-speed wifi at my office
2) A pathetic attempt on how to equip my free time
3) Sort of writing practise since I've switched to a new job which requires me to write a lot
4) I SORT OF MISS MY BLOG
5) I MISS MY BLOG.
6) I MISS MY BLOG SO TERRIBLY.

Yes, in reference of the number"3" just now, yes, I quit my job at Jobstreet.com.

The main reasons are : This new company offered me with higher salary and more interesting job scopes (well sort of)

Well I better get offline now as I need to catch up a meeting.

Talk to all of you again.



XOXO

-Arnis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe