IIUM 30th Convocation Ceremony!!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Like seriously I never thought that I survived UIA.

Not only the crazy and unsystematic systems, some lecturers which were so difficult to please, shitty used to be friends and I SURVIVED  ALL OF THEM #hamdolellah

Allah has been very nice to me, family been supportive as ever, and some friends who remain with me till the end are the ones to help me to survive this path.

Anyway, after we received our result back in June, I guess..we received our invitation card for the uni's 30th convocation ceremony in 12th of October.

Just a day before my convocation day, me and my friends had our so-called convocation photoshoot at Lake Garden, KL. It feels so good to hang out with old, and awesome friends after few months of being apart.

Me, Izati, and Sakinah-The 3 Monkeys


The convocation ceremony were beautiful. Beautiful speech was given by our rector which touched our heart deeply, and the valedictorian speech was beautiful too.


Thank you Mak & Abah for EVERYTHING 
(see my legendary slanting mortar board which I hated most)

Didn't expect that family members came all the way to Gombak to celebrate my convocation day.Love you guys :)



Thankfully everything went well except the weather was pretty nasty to us-it was pouring just after we went out of the hall. But other than that, everything was beautiful.

 I think I gave Mr Atikur-Rahman the fakest smile ever :P

UIA Alumni Club for Haji Aziz's family

That's all for now. The End.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe