So how do I begin this...

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hallo everyone, my lovely readers,

I've finally decided to continue on writing my blog. This is because:

a) This blog gives me some sentimental value in it-which I do cherish
b) and I realized that my writing skills have gone bad (which includes my grammar skills and etc) :p
c) AND I MISS MY BLOG :P

So, unlike the previous posts which mostly focusing on my rants and complaints as a student of my university (which I've started to forget just after I finished my final exam paper) (and I do realized how grumpy and negative I was in the past-omg), the blog posts after this will be focusing on my life as a career woman hehehehehe as I just graduated and got myself a job with a company that I do not expect to be working with :)

Anyway, enjoy wasting your time to read about my boring life... just like back in 2009 (omg that was like centuries ago!!) and happy reading!!

Yours sincerely,
Arnis :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe