yes, I'm in UIA. :)

Saturday, September 22, 2012


So, it’s been like forever since I last posted which was prior to my semester break. Now, it all over, and it’s nearing October in just a couple of weeks (My 21st birthday is coming up!!!) I’m already in my second week of semester, and damn, time flies! Seriously, things have been pretty busy for me. I guess this is what university life is all about *insert sigh here*.

Semester break was well spent in Tampin. I realized nothing could replace the time I can spend with my family. They are the bestest people I could spend my time with.

Ok, enough about my family.hahah. UIA is just as perfect as it was. I love it here, and I’m coping much better than I did last time. It feels like the norm to go to classes and library. Yeah, weird, I know. I’m surprised myself.

This semester is gonna be crazy. Starting next week, I’ll have submissions and quizzes most every week, and the amount of assignments may be overwhelming, if I slack a little. Also, I have to make myself and my brain occupy for a number of Quranic verses that I have to memorize every week.

I'll be doing 8 subjects this semester:

  • English Literature:Beowulf to Johnson
  • Grammatical Analysis
  • American Literature
  • Research Methodology
  • Creative and Critical Thinking
  • Arabic Level 5
  • Tilawah Al Quran Level 2
  • Family management and parenting class

So, last weeks have been slow, but fun. Took a break from classes and readings and went to a Raya gathering hosted specially for our BENL batch by some of my creative friends.

These are some of my friends/ course mates that I've known since my foundation years in Nilai:

Man, I can’t believe I’m almost in my third-year. Just a little bit more.


Speaking of life, my Malaysian friends haven't changed much but my overseas friends especially from Australia it seems like they are out of of control. Some got married last year, many got engaged and most of them are scattered around the globe. Travelling and working and do post-graduate studies overseas while they are still young. and me being almost 21 years old still struggling in my degree as a 2nd year.Looking at their outstanding achievements makes me wander what do I really want to do after I graduate.

The truth is... I STILL DON'T KNOW. I'm still undecided. and confused.

Probably if I fail to get any job in this country, I will get out of this country and migrate to a hotter place and become Ice Kacang maker.

Maybe yes

or maybe not.

p.s, it feels awkward to write again after so long

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe