First wedding without my parents.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's twenty-four hours until my next uni assignment deadline, so I want to seize the chance to blog!

Last week, Izat, Aza, Nisa and I went to Sakinah's sister wedding.  I'm twenty years old (not 21 yet!!)and this was the first wedding I've ever been to without my parents!  Apparently Sakinah's sister married this man who's apparently one of the contestant of Imam Muda Season. (refer to the picture below)

Imam Muda is like a kind of reality show which they pick up the best man who qualify themselves to become the best,young Imam. It would be exciting if I watch this programme, but since I'm not watching it, I just went to the wedding for Sakinah's sake.

So here are a few pictures from the wedding.




Izati got pretty excited attending the wedding

"tea-incident"

Lulz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe