maybe just one more thing before i start doing this...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

So,the title above translates the meaning of procrastination based in my super humble opinion.

Assignments make me fat. and broke. and I don't know which one is worse :/

I'm broke and fat because I spend too much money on food esp.when I have to spend most of the time inside the gigantic size of IIUM library which always cause me feel terribly hungry inside it. The sole reason of me keep eating cause I need energy to concentrate whilst its just bullshit cause I'm eating sugary food when I'm not hungry.Have I told ya that I have a terrible sweet tooth!? Aye,if you happen to see a rhinoceros working on a laptop while munching chocolate and drinking the shitty coke,that is, no doubt is me.So,don't forget to say hi :)

*sigh* *so.fat*

OKAY SO MAYBE I SHOULD'NT REGARD MYSELF AS FAT EVEN THOUGH I REALIZED THAT I ALWAYS SAY I AM FAT MOST OF THE TIME.

But,srsly,my weight is increasing since I started my life in Gombak.*sigh*

ahhhh,I hate shift people.You know,people WhO tYpE lIKe ThIs. And also people who always spellz like thiz. It is so BLOODY ANNOYING


So,maybe I should relax a bit,like watching Glee episodes before doing my assignments.

I'm fat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe