Pleasures During Raya

Sunday, October 04, 2009

This year raya falls on Sept.19. It was sucks cus I cant enjoy my hari raya moment cus I will sit for my finale exam on 5th Hari Raya ( just the same feeling like last year's raya when I had to sit for my SPM !). Here are some of the photos that I took on Hari Raya for this year :

Sembahyang raya. I love sembahyang raya every year :D

sesi bermaaf-maafan

our family

I like this picture

Abah's closest friend , Pak Cik Chot. They studied together at UIAM in the 80's

fellow family members

with the rest of family members

with Mak Dayah and Syazwan

cak-cak

RAYA AT JIJAN, NILAI

mak and I =)

mak and abah at Jijan, Nilai

shortly, before going to nenek's house at Selangor

its pretty intense celebrating raya without water. the solution was - mandi berkemban at perigi. Cooooooool


After all, this year's raya celebration is fun and okay. Though I had to be back to campus on the 4th Hari Raya, but I am truly satisfied for having the chance of celebrating Raya with fellow families.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe