No money no gain

Sunday, June 07, 2009


I assume that everybody knew that I went to Mid yesterday. And guess what??
I manage to go to Mid with Lyn via train.
OMG, Im soo happy.xoxo.
and yes, we were among the first who arrive in Mid
it was somewhere at 9 a.m
So, off, we went to McD and tried breakfast meal set cost about RM10
Talking bout cost- yeah, I only brought RM 100 note with me
Which is not enough . Aww, it's hurt :(
I tried to buy a handbag, Gosh, It cost me bout RM80. How am I gonna to buy that bag??
Urghh, Im sooo upset , honestly!!!
So, I just bought =


A Novel = RM 21.95
A notebook = RM 11.90
Marshmallows= RM 5.90
Foods= RM 40 or maybe more than that ;P
And, I did spent some money on

Cab= RM 8
Train= RM 10

And, so , I dont have much extras left that is=

RM 11

How I hate that amount :(

But never mind, I will definately gonna to save a few cash after this and I prefer went shopping with my own parents rather than myself ;P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe