Confession Of An Air Hostess

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Honestly, I did find that this book a.k.a novel is interesting. I love the simple-english that Marisa Mackle had written in this book. Plus,
This book is a lot of fun! It is a light read which took me a day to read because I couldn’t put it down. It is packed with hilarious scenarios and cringe worthy moments (eg. getting dumped by text message) and I adored the characters.
It gives a funny and quirky look into the life of Annie the air hostess, who has a passion for Jimmy Choos and travel.
A fabulous addition to the Little Black Dress range, and we recommended reading. For those who are looking for something witty and addictive, look no further than Confessions of an Air Hostess.
And also the hunky character of Danny and much reserve and gorgeus character of Oliver Kane.

I do love this book so much and do not regret buying it (although it cost me a bundle ;P)
Last but not least, the price =

£3.99 = RM 21.95

and you can purchase them at bookshops all over your place :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe