My Math Teacher

Sunday, February 22, 2009


I hate numbers.
Or something to do with figures.
Honestly. Since I was a kid I hate numbers.
So, that's why I did not score in any math exams throughout my life. Sucks. So, when I was 16 years old, I had to take add math subject
in class. And, it was terrible and the subject was soooo hard and I seldom passed my add math papers.

"Mak, I will never passed in my add math test!!", that's what I told my mother about my add math result. So, my mom started to feel worried about my add math subject and started to find a solution to make me passed. I am sooo weak in this subjects. The highest mark that I ever got was 40 marks and I always got less than 30 marks in every add math exam.

Once I got 14 marks! the lowest mark I ever got in my life :P
Well, my Mom had made a plan to make me pass in my add math paper.She had made an agreement with her student. A student who would teach me add math alone at my house !
Arghhh...and the worse part is my math teacher is a boy. Same age with me and we would sit for the same exam - SPM. We started our first "class" sometimes in August.

His name is RHAHIMI. A tall, slim and an ordinary looking boy. Never met him before eventhough we came from the same town, Tampin. Haha, the first class was painful and long. Both of us were nervous. I was nervous and so was him. So, after "forcing" myself learning add math from him about 2 hours, the class finally ended. It was rather exhausting for me.

Urghh..so the class went on for the next 3 months till November. But, secretly I quite enjoyed learning add math from Rhahimi. He had been very patient with me. He never yelled at me eventhough I was pretty weak in that subject. And he gave me wonderful notes and tips in order to make me pass that subject in the final examination. And I must say that I am lucky to get wonderful tips from a person who is genius in add math which Rhahimi had known for. He scores very well in exam esp. in add math subject which he performed very well.

So, I am very lucky to have a "teacher" like him and hope to score well in exam for add math subject. Well, thanks to my mom for having such a brilliant idea to help me to improve myself in Add Math subject and thanks to Rhahimi too for willing to teach and share your knowledge with me. Thanks ya!!!

Some photos that I had taken with Rhahimi on his birthday :


Latest news, I passed my add math n scored 5 A1 and Rhahimi scored 9 A1 in SPM exam. Congrats !!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe