Happiest Moment in My Life :)

Tuesday, December 04, 2018


I was so nervous as I walked out to the living room where all the families & guests were. My dad, tok imam and my then fiancé were in the middle of the room. I sat down at the corner next to my Mak with my beautiful closest friends and watched my then fiancé closely, almost unbelieving.

6th October 2018, marked the day I became a wife, on my 27th birthday.

Akad Nikah


27 years old and I already made the biggest decision in my life; to get married. I had no idea what to expect and how it was going to change my life. For sure, I knew it will change my life a way or another.

After we got engaged, my life didn’t changed that much. And I was having inner conflicts with my decision whether or not to go on with the decision. My biggest conflicts were; How? Who? & What?
1. How is this decision going to change my life;
2. Is he the right person, and;
3. Will I be happy?

As he accepted the solemnization, I felt this deep feeling like a kind of happiness I had never felt before. I looked at him like I had never looked at him before. Then, I realised that I found peace within myself. All the doubts and conflicts I had before just went away.


Now, we are savouring each other’s presence. Going to bed and waking up to each other everyday is a bliss. There, my happiest moment in my life was the very moment I became his wife. Surely, this beautiful moment will be cherished forever, thanks to technology.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe