what did I do to deserve this?

Saturday, November 05, 2016


Something unexpected happened last month ; my instagram was hacked! As if I did something to offend someone, pfft. 

Apparently, "he/she" is some hacker with a fake profile picture, ugh so annoying! Seriously, what did I do in the past to deserve this? 

It started with one day, I tried to log in my account but a message "your username is incorrect" prompted at the log-in page. I was frustrated and furious since I cant log in my beloved instagram page with a fake-big-putt woman on my DP hence I created a new IG page.

On the next morning, it happened again, of course with the same hacker. Okay, now I’m frustrated. 

Then I contacted Instagram to help solve the problem. This time it took them a bit longer. However, once they shut down the hacked accounts, considering problem solved, and I was almost happy, (but sadly,I have to create a new account with a different email address*sobs*)

I also changed all my passwords for all my social media accounts. 
So from 1000++ photos collection in my instagram page, I have to start with a blank Instagram page.

Again what did I do to deserve this?

Uhh so frustrating.

To those hackers, just buzz off okay, my instagram account is NOT your playground. 
Go find someone your own size. 

p.s, maybe this is one of the ways to make a Gen Y person become frustrated.

p.p.s, I’m working on a new theme on this blo, it’s a slow progress but getting there.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe