My Crazy Cat Lady Life

Friday, November 04, 2016


Its 2016 and I'm 25 and I finally owned a cat!!

Yes ITS A CAT AND ITS A LEGIT CAT

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Mocha or MoMo


MoMo was born in 2015. And its a female cat. She is from "maine coon" breed with tortoiseshell colour code.


You might be wondering how MoMo and I ended up together?

This is how it goes :

While I was working with my previous company, MHB (yes I've switched job AGAIN), I've met John (a close friend). He told me that his sister got a cat to give away. Since I keep on changing my Whatsapp DP with fat cat images, he assured me to adopt his sis's cat.

"You will like her" thats what John told me.

So since I'm moving back to my parents house in September 2016, I've spoke to my parents about Mocha. My parents were hesitated (as usual) as they think I am not capable of taking care anything and irresponsible with anything alive but HAHAHA thank God, I received green light from my parents.

So, on one fine day, my parents and I drove all the way from Tampin to Sunway to fetch Mocha. Once we brought her to our house, she was depressed and refused to eat for few days. I got freaked out a bit, but thankfully, she managed to adjust herself with her new "home".


So, as of today, Mocha or (we called her MoMo) has been part of the family. Whenever we are at home, we will call her and play with her. I will pick up her "golden nuggets" daily and my Mak will top-up her food. We constantly goes to pet shop, figuring what to buy specially just for MoMo and things like that.

I believe the whole family currently undergoes a syndrome called as the "Cat Lady" syndrome because of our MoMo.

She is fat (which is super cute), adorable and playful. The more I see her, the happier I become....and officially, I have become a Cat Lady :P


I will share more stuff about MoMo but unfortunately I have to get back to work.Till then, byebye.

Lots of love,
Arnis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe