Just a side update...

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Hallo lovely people,

Its already June in the freaking 2016 (Gosh how fast time flies)

I’m doing okay at the moment. Well, sometimes I kind of complaint a lot (well knowing me..I always complaint like A LOT LOT).

Anyways, life is just as normal as before. Still flatting at Kampung Baru, KL at the same flat house with Laili & the crew. The same bed with the same room & the same Tandas.

Family wise, they are doing okay. Little sis is still waiting for her admission letter- whether she qualifies herself to enrol in the medicine school or not(?) Parents still the same-school school & school. Well, Mak is retiring next year so she kind of like excited about it.

Social life, is getting more exciting than usual. New job at Dayabumi has broaden up my circle of friends (more than it should be). I get to know more lovely people aside that I kind of miss my whole crew in Jobstreet.com especially my Cekodok’s gang.

Work wise, getting shitty as usual. Always dragging my feet all the way up to the 31st floor at Dayabumi. As much as I complaint, I secretly like my job. Maybe this is what we called as “the love-hate relationship”.

I’ve grown up- more on sideways. From the size M, I have changed myself to “L” size. Maybe because of the age or the crazy hormones or metabolism crap. I’m kind of scared of checking my current weight- not ready to face the truth of my additional kg(s). Which is pathetic.

What else?

Its already in the month of Ramadan. Well, the 3rd day of Ramadan actually. Again how crazy time flies.

Okies. Might need to offline now. Done with updating all of you with my life.

Lots of love,
Arnis

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe