Getting myself back

Friday, May 06, 2016

I had so much to write about. However, my schedule was so packed and made me so exhausted to write.

(Alasan)

So, I’ve been really bad to my own blog. So bad, I’ve forgotten about it. Well, no fret. One of the list in my 2016 resolution is to blog more. Well that was my 2015, 2014, 2013 resolutions too but obviously it fails :(

One of the reason why I’ve been avoiding to blog is that I always hated whatever I’ve written in the past. Depending on the mood I’m in. And right now I’m in a pretty good mood,

The blogsphere has changed, and very few still blog the way blogs were written.  And I’ve decided not to care whether I, you or anyone else hates it or not, because at the end of the day, I’m writing for myself.

So, what the hell am I up to right now? Absolutely nothing.

I just finished reading few Oil & Gas Construction companies for the Company's web revamption (urghhh boring)..and currently I'm at crossroads.

I’m not sure whether I should a) Find a more decent job, b) set up my own bussiness or c) sit home, get a freaking hobby and nothing else. Surely, the last one seems more ideal to me, but I can’t bear the idea of not having money. If I’m lucky, I could be one of the very few that earns through hobbies (yeah, dream on!). The second option seems inviting, but it requires a lot of energy, and it is the one that I would prefer most. But, I should at least put my Degree to a good use, first, before I try anything else. Which brings us to the next option; getting a more decent job.

I have no problem with my current job but I just don't feel of liking it anymore? Its the different feeling compared to Jobstreet.com but the problem is, with the current economic situation, job hopping can be quite impossible.

Well enough of the rant, I better get back to work and speak soon.
Bye,

-Arnis

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe