Apple Ipod Touch 5th Generation

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Say hello to my Apple Ipod 5th generation (Unboxing)

I received this Ipod for my 21st birthday last month.

OMG.

I can’t believe I finally own it! I’ve been wanting to own an Ipod touch myself since last year in June or so.

and it’s BLUE! gagaga


The box (Unboxing!!)

The amazing new Apple EarPods

The new Ipod have this string called the "loop" which comes with different colours according to the Ipods. It is very handy and convenient to use it anytime.

See, like this one. Hence, it can prevent my Ipod from falling to the ground. (unlike my old Ipod Nano)


It's so thin and handy. I really really like the design.

The camera, the flash and the speaker.

Just a sample picture taken by this Ipod

 Trying the Panorama mode

Sample of Instagram photo using this Ipod

Hello Apple :)

I could get the black one, but blue seems more fun and exciting, just how an Ipod should be.Bought this at The Curve, Damansara for RM1085. Lucky for me, everyone seemed to be out of town and the roads in KL were so smooth and I felt like going here and there, get lost, just to enjoy the beauty of KL without the honking and drastic breaking. So perhaps that’s one of the reason contributing to why was I so eager to get one. Quite spontaneous actually.

Anyway, the camera is 5mp and 1.2 mp for the front camera plus it has a flash and captures a view of nearly 180 degrees. Also as an addition to the previous version, Ipod 5th gen,it has several additional functions like Siri (which I barely use it because Siri cannot understand my accent) and panorama function. Plus, it has a speaker so you can listen to songs without using headphones and there are many free apps that you can download from Apps Store.

I showed my Abah the Ipod.

Me: try to look through the camera. Spot the difference? *happy face* 
Abah: er…
Me: So cantik(pretty) !
Abah: *straight face*
Me: It uses HDR, though. Much more exciting.
Abah: How much?
Me: RM1085
Abah: I don’t see the point.

Hmm. That’s my Abah

Oh, I still can’t believe I finally own this! I’m so so happy!! Welcome to the family, Miss Blue Ipod. Meet my boyfriend Vaio, and my travel companion, Nikon D3100 and my Pinot, hahah. 

I’m so excited weeee!! xD *jumps around the house* How can I emphasize on how happy I am? hahah.

To be honest I recommend everyone to use Apple. Not Samsung. I use them both but I still prefer Apple.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe