Of Death Cab for Cutie and Sufjan Stevens

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You Are A Tourist-Death Cab for Cutie


I really love the indie element been put in this song and the guitar line.The lines that really captured my heart:
 "And if you feel like a tourist in the city you were born.Then it's time to go". 

Chicago-Sufjan Stevens


I always love Sufjan Stevens though he is not that well-known in Malaysia. Thanks to Davski Samski whom introduced Stevens to me. Stevens has an extraordinary voice that really touch my heart and his choice of lyrics are among my favourite. This song, the music is really sentimental and makes you kind of reflect yourself when the line " I made a lot of mistakes I made a lot of mistakes"

Come on! Feel the Illinoise!-Sufjan Stevens 


I love the music and this song can be diverged into 2 parts. I technically love the second part where Carl Sandburg Visits Me in a Dream. Though this song is quite long (almost 7 minutes) but it's worth it especially when you're driving along highways or along beaches.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe