It started with sleepless evening..(yes blame the lack of sleep)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

So,my parents nowadays are being unbelievably ridiculous. They said that I have to get married after I finished my degree . because they know how wild I can be sometimes so they aren't letting me go alone as I'm growing older.

*faints*

They are freaking serious,demmit! *breaths in* *breathes out* *calms down*

So,that means if I want to stick to my plan,to graduate before 24,I must find a guy before I finish my degree.I still have 3 more freaking years.I'll think about it when I'm in my final year.OK,wait.So,that means I'm gonna to marry someone I've only know about a few month!?

That means...I have to start looking like,now?Come on,now?I'm only 20!!

Shit, I don't want to be a normal plain boring teacher. I want to be a hype adventurous teacher!! I want to travel the world alone. My parents are so so sooo unbelievable.

I mean,who would want to marry me? Im kinda weird,witty,crazy and monkeyholic. HAHA.

So,anyone? Must be a guy,Muslim,straight,decent job,and doesnt have to be handsome like Ryan Reynolds or Paul Walker,but definitely not ugly.You can just email me your resume with your pictures attached?

No one?

Okay,maybe I should start collecting monkeys now.Buy papers to make scrapbooks for my monkeys.Or perhaps start knitting as well.Just be prepared to grow old,you know...hmm..

ps,alternatively,I could use those 3 years to earn their trust and try not to ruin it!(cause let's face it, I have a tendency to screw things up).

pps.maybe its not appropriate to post this to post this on my blog. I can always do that blog deleting again. I'm beginning like doing that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe