Crocs Tales

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Salam.
As many of you all may know that there is a new conspiracy regarding on another "attack" on Islam. Not too long ago, there was the "Everyday Drawing Muhammad's Day" and now, the Crocs conspiracy was brought to light.



So,the first time I saw the picture through email and facebook, I was shocked. I mean I really like Crocs. But this "symbol" is clearly seen through the logo with a "sabdu" at it. I then, checked at one of my Crocs shoes, and damn it, yeah, clearly written on it with that "symbol".

For sho, I am dissapointed. I owned 2 pairs of Crocs. But after this issue was made public, I think the best way is, STOP BUYING CROCS. Stop supporting a brand that so clearly is mocking our religion. There are alternatives for footwear. We should not continue to give our money to a brand that makes you step on the word "Allah".

-Inspired by Master Jat-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe