2nd July 2010

Friday, July 02, 2010

Successfully downloaded these movies :

  • Toy Story 3
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians The Lightning Thief
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • Shakespeare In Love
  • etc.

Brr..Alright. I have to stop downloading movies actually.
My computer RAM is getting heavier with tons of movies, yet, still unwatched.
LOL.
I am still busy at home preparing my Oral Com speech. Sucks
The outline was done *Thank God !*
Haven't done the powerpoint slideshow and handout yet.
Today is a fine fine day. Relax a lot and Oh, I've got to go to Malacca for some shopping.
Plus, I'm going to Secret Recipe for my sister's celebration :P
Funfun (:
Plus, I havent studied yet for Grammar quizzes. Oh,and forget about Drama script writing too.
Blah, whatever. The first thing to settle is "Oral Comm speech"
Eh, have gotta go now. Brb.
P/s : Do watch this video cus Im gonna use this during my speech. Haha




Ciao :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe