Top 10 funny pages in facebook

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

*p/s : based on my opinion, no offense*

1. A lion would never cheat on his wife...but a Tiger Wood
2."Is she pregnant"..."idk"..."go ask".."no way,what ifshe's just fat???".
3. Im not looking at your breast,just trying to read the words on your shirt.
4. Why is Pingu's dad always ironing when none of them are wearing clothes?
5. I wish mosquitoes sucked fat,not blood
6.I wondered sometimes if my mum ever thinks "my child is retard"
7.All the hot nice guys are gay.And all the hot straight guys are jerks.
8.I once had a life...then some idiot came and told me to make facebook
9. Anne Frank must be so pissed off if she knew everybody is reading her diary
10.Myspace is dead. Facebook killed it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe