Astonishment !

Monday, March 01, 2010

Okay, I was busy playing on-line games on this one day of afternoon, and accidentally clicked on a friend's   face book page. Within sec, I was stunned. Really, really shock when I saw this old friend, who is the same age with me was married this year ! I mean, look, at first, I expect her was "toying around " wearing all this bridal outfits on his profile picture with a dude. And I clicked on her photo album and a big caption entitled " my wedding happy moments" (sort of). Gosh, its really flabbergasting.


Okay, let me tell you, to some of you guys might be thinking that getting married in such an early age is pretty normal. But, not for a 18year old girl ! I mean this isn't in 70's , this is 2010 ! Youngsters are busy in universities with tons of assignments and "you" are stuck in your house, married and pregnant ! Total nightmare for me :( Okay, what is the fun of getting married really early? Lets not talk about the "fun" of making babies, I mean the fun of real married life?
When "you" are married in such an early age ( mainly for ladies), "you" are bound to a strong tie/commitment that "you" will drag till you die/ maybe if you get divorce one day. This may took more than 40 years ! How boring ! Plus,"you" cant enjoy life as what" you" are supposed to be at your age appropriately .And then, "you" have to arrange all the stuffs like fetching kids from schools, changing pampers, sending to clinics just like the 30's are doing and "you"are just in your early 20's. That is HELL. And when "you" are in 40's , "your" husband might be bored of "you" cus he'd been seeing "you" nearly 20 years and adding the worse part, he might ask "you" to sign a form pleading for a polygamy. That is HELL.
But thinking about positive aspects, its better getting married early rather that been caught " khalwat". And it is better if you are planning to have tons of kids when married early. Wuuhuu.. *nothing much that I can think on the positive sides* And Mak told me that this is a normal thing for a female school leavers, getting married. And the funny thing is, Mak will never allow me to get married before graduate *over my dead body !*
So or concisely, I think everything is under Allah's Hands to know which is the best for our life's destiny. Maybe this is the best for "my friend" and I'll pray for her success in marriage life ! But for me, getting married in teen years is not a smart decision, or maybe I wasn't that smart to think. God knows :)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Subscribe