Sem 2 - Week 3

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ahh, as I had told you guys that this semester is hectic with bunch of assignments which can make my head crack and burst but I am happy cus I like it. Eh? Yes, apart from being tired, I love learning new things rather than learning bout these Islamic things ONLY and etc.
Yes, I do enjoy taking photos in class ( a new hobby I guess, being a paparazzi) and take a look at it cus I am too lazy to explain all the photos. Take a look :


Some shots of my lecturers which I do like :

Madam Zuraiya's LS class :

I like her though she is sort of "sengal" to me. The first ever lecturer in my whole life who sits on the table, talking and gossiping to us for almost 3 hours !
How awkward.

Miss Dayana's BMW class :

How I love this class including her !

Mr Leong's Writing Class :

You see, for the first time I got a " huge" correct sign from Mr Leong. How happy am I !
Victory for me !

Voila !

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe