Sem 2 lecturers

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Oh well, I will take 7 subjects this semester with 32 contact hours per week. God damn it !
I might faint inside the classroom due to exhausted and tiredness. Oh yes, these are the subjects that I'll take for this semester :

-English Level 6
-Arabic
-Understanding In Islam
-Introduction to Islamic Revealed Knowledge
-Poetry
-Basic Methods Writing
-Linguistic

Total = 7 subjects. Ahh...

So here are the list of my "awesome" lecturers :

-Listening and Speaking : Mdm Zuraiya ( she's freakin' awesome)
-Writing : Mr Leong ( He make us working like soldiers when it comes to writing and he's a hot dude !)
-Reading : Mdm Shazleena ( Very nice and motherly)
-Arabic : Ustazah Hazlina ( At least she's better than Ustaz Bahari but I still HATE Arabic ! )
-Understanding In Islam : Ustaz Kamal ( he's over-romantic when he teach us)
-Intro to IRK : Mdm Isfadiah ( she's a psychic)
-Poetry : Mdm Adeeba (she's the queen of sarcastic )
-Basic Methods Writing : Miss Dayana ( I love her !)
-Linguistic : Mdm Mumtaza ( she's the drama queen)

Technically, I might gonna LOVE this semester. Who knows?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe