Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage

Sunday, November 15, 2009


Yes, that will be my LS individual presentation topic. The topic is interesting , an argumentative essay about :

Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage

But I still cant make up my mind to choose Arranged Marriage or Love Marriage. What makes me feel a bit befuddled to choose the topic because :

If I choose Arranged Marriage :
-You dont know much about your own feauture spouse because you cant trust people really easily.
-You cant trust 100% to your parents whether their choice is totally RIGHT
( and I,myself do not trust my own parents ! )
-Maybe, you'll ended up fighting with your own spouse.
-Its a bit old-fashioned stuff.

But,if I choose Love Marriage :
-Yes, sometimes love can be blind which can give some negative effects.
-HAHA, no idea !

Well, personally :

- I do NOT fancy on marriage stuff
- I think marriage is a huge and massive gamble in life
-I find commitments are byzantine

but I KNOW that :

(sample picture)

-Someday, I HAVE to get married and acting up NORMALLY.
No matter what it will be
-Technically, maybe my perceptions towards marriage stuff might change.
-And who knows that you might find me wearing bridal costumes maybe 10 years later?
Amin !

Oh, and Yes, I'll do support Arranged Marriage for my presentation !

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe