A Marvellous Trip To KL

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So, last Saturday my family and I went for a vacation at KL after
attended Pak Cik Ghani's son wedding.
The vacation trip was fun indeed as we went to :
-national museum
-planetarium,
-sogo
-and etc
We did spent 2 nights at hotel and its heaven.Take a look at these photos :

At Pak Cik Ghani's son wedding

I saw this hot dude with this unique hair and I want a boyfriend with this hair. Aww...




Breakfast At Quality Hotel, KL


I was busy eating my breakfast !

I cant imagine that I had eaten a plate of turkey slices. Eww :P

Inside the hotel lift after breakfast

National Museum


At the museum entrance

Ahha :D

Beautiful murals

How I love them !

I was enthusiastic when I saw enormous skulls at the museum

Again, skeleton and I love it !
Dead bodies been buried in primitive period.

Annur's friends :D

I like this "thing"

Vintage clothing and apparels

I wish that I can sit at the top of the stage

In front of mannequins during the arrival of Islam at Malacca

Vintage "sanggul" and headwears

Old quran

A coffin that were made from stone. I love it !

Playing "congkak"

With a portuguese's army when Portugal attacked Malacca

In front of the A-Famosa

In front of the mini-cannon

Birch's outfit when he was Perak's resident. Served him right that he was killed :P

I was in front of this statues which shows the situation during " Perjanjian Pangkor"

I was sitting in front of the massive "kapal korek"

Japanese army mannequin during war

Japanese Armies stuff

Fucking communist's headwears

" Yang Dipertuan Agong's Tengkolok"

Communist's propaganda and ideology materials during their territory periods

Picnic at the museum's park

Weird-looking megaliths

Weird pillars but it they are pretty damn popular in Sarawak

Nice and unique !

For God sake, I love these tomb stones

Prince Edward statue ( sorry, this is not Edward Cullen statue!)

Frank, dont leave me ! ( Frank Sweetenham's statue)

I captured this "mat saleh" photo while he was asleep under the tree
How adorable, ick :P


Planetarium

Stars under my foot

This room is fucking funkthastic

I did played " gelongsor" at the Anti Gravity Room

rockets

We had landed to the moon !

Example of toilet at ISS

I took a bit of sight-seeing at planetarium


KL Tower

KL Tower, Bukit Nanas

Those buildings and structures look awfully tiny

Trying to chillax myself cus height makes me freakin' out

I love sight-seeing :) but I hate height's

KLCC view from KL Tower

Annur's horrid face cus she was absolutely nervous about pony riding.
Chillax girl !


the pony started to poo after Annur's 2nd ride

Annur was acting as if she rode that pony on her own

but this "abang kacak" actually helped her to move the pony

Starhill

Starhill - HAHA

KLCC view from our car

Final Day at KL

At the hotel room. How I love having my bath at the bath tub !


At masiid wilayah persekutuan

Then, off we went back straight to home
Home Sweet Home

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe