Being rebellious

Friday, August 21, 2009

Okay, today, I am a bad, Bad and BAD and a rebellious child.
Well, I went out to the city without been acknowledged by my family.
Sounds bad huh? But, I really enjoyed being a "bad" girl and it gives me a little bit of satisfaction, I mean, freedom. Arghh....can I do it again, Mak? >.0
Mak was totally angry when I told her about it. She kept on membebel and membebel till I felt really sick of hearing it !

Well, its all started when I was sitting alone in the dorm cus I dont have any classes actually in the afternoon. I was grumbling of being bored and tired and Ika, a friend of mine offered to bring
me to watch movie in cinema. A movie? At the cinema? Of course I'll say yes, Yes and YES ! Since I never watch any movie in cinema for the whole life, I was thrilled plus excited. Without any hesitations, I changed my clothes and off I went to Seremban city, which was 30 minutes away by our campus with other 4 buddies- Ika, Lin, Ti and Mraz.


Hmm, Ika offered to drive her Kancil car to the cinema and I tell y0u, she drove very, VERY and EXTREMELY FAST till Im freakin' out inside the car. Woot xP. But, luckily and THANK GOD, we arrived safely and the timing was perfect.


First place to go - the cinema. We booked tickets for a movie named G.I Joe. We wanted to watch The Proposal but we came in the wrong timing. The tickets were sold out for The Proposal movie. Meanwhile waiting for the movie, we ate at the McD restaurants and the food was awesome :D. Besides, I bought one book from The Twilight Saga that is The Breaking Dawn
(otw to finish 'em). Yaay :D


Well, inside the cinema was dark and Im freakin' out again...arghh, never been to this kind of place before, so dont laugh at me ! The movie was good and the sound system was- TOO LOUD. I guess if I were watching a thriller or a ghost story, I must be really freakin' out just because of the sound effect. Well, about 1 hour and half later, we finished up the movie and quickly went to the car and drove off to the campus.
I am tired, honestly but inside, I feel really or enomoursly SATISFIED. Thank God :D


Toilet xP

McD

Mengidam nak tengok wayang actually xP

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe