My first class of the year, at last

Monday, June 08, 2009

Hmm, I always complain for not doing anything during my first week in Nilai campus, but, today, everything had changed.
I have my class today !!!! Just like some of my friends that had already started their class.
And I am sooooo happy to be included with :)
So, I woke up at 6.30 am and took my bath. I was so excited to go to class and off I went to the IRKHS Dept. and copied my new FIM timetable. I also went to Quranic Department to copy my Arabic class timetable. After I check all these 3 subjects, Gosh- there are few days that clashes with both subjects.
And I just went to Quranic Dept.and arranged my schedules. Hmm, I did change my english group from 14 to 20. Aww, afterchecking everything, I realize that my time table was @#%*
hectic. Arghh...
Then, straight at 11 a.m, I went to my Arabic class. It was in C block.
Arghh, Arabic

I didnt bring any book and I just bring note book to keep myself occupied.
So, around 11.12 a.m, our lecturer, a male entered our class. The first impression was OKAY.
But, he commented bout what he felt about BEN students that included myself. He hated BEN stud. and I suddenly felt a little bit ANGRY or MAD to him eventhough he is my lecturer.
Bah,
Lucky, that this class ended half an hour later after he took our attendance. And I am so relieved to get out of the class..hahaha.
As a conclusion, I do not enjoyed my first class in IIUM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe