Me a.k.a sardine

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Hahaha, you guys must be wonder why did I wrote that title soo..

This is b'coz of I was forced to take train to go back to uni.after a whole day "shopping" in Mid.
Apparently, we waited for a train around 5.13 p.m in the evening and gosh, there were lots of people also awaiting for train just like me.
So, by the time the train arrived, everybody was busy occupied themselves to get inside the train including myself. So, all of us look like sardines inside the can and lit looks like this :




maybe much more worst rather than this pic ;P hehe,
There were lots of foreigners tooo inside the train. Not only Indonesians or Nepalese, but there were also Africans and Arab man( which Anith had crush on him inside the train)
I was being forced to be tightly closed to men around me and I could feel that some of them seems to enjoy every moment of it. Absolutely not for me!!
And, I kept on holding Lin inside the train to keep myself balance in that horrid ride >.<

The situation inside that bloody- hell train is just like this one =


Adding up with the horrid smell of everyone- yucks. They stinks >.<

Lucky that I manage to escape from that train an hour later. All I need is a good shower to get rid of a lot of bad odour smell. And I consider as Victory to get out of the train, hehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe