3 Months

Friday, June 05, 2009

It's the last day of NS programme for session 2009 intake 2.
If I'm not mistaken, it started somewhere in March and ended in this 7th June
This isnt my last day in NS
Definately not, I left this NS programme in May to attend university.
It's the last day in NS for all my fellow friends that still left in the camp
and they stay there for 3 months !!!

3 months !!!
3 months of hardness, 3 months of tiredness, 3 months of lack of sleep, 3 months of getting punished, 3 months of getting scolded, 3 months enough to tan their skin and turning them really dark. 3 months for boys to get themselves getting bald.And 3 months missing their house, family and their love ones.

After all, I always admire my friends spirit and their great endurance. They are really a hero and a hero was born there in NS programme. Bravo !!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe