Unemployed & I'm lovin' it

Sunday, April 30, 2017


So I quit my previous job and God knows how happy I am to escape from the miserable place.

It was the bestest decision I made so far and no regrets regarding to it. It was a really bittersweet memory of working at that place.

Few days of resting at home was lovely :)

I got to spend most of the time with my cat, MoMo and enjoyed cooking and cleaning the house. Not to forget play with my pool and the unicorn as well.

Its almost May 2017 (yikes). How scary to see how fast time flies these days and I'm about to start a new chapter in life at a new place. (hoping for good things with good people in the picture)

Anyway, I bought a new Kate Spade handbag and I'm lovin' it :)


Look at this beauty ;)

I will keep you updated in this blog later.

Till next time.xoxo Arnis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe