Tandas

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let me just be straight to the point of this entry.

My trip to India few days ago was an eye opener.I did underestimate the Indians-thinking the toilets in India is way dirtier and full with pee and poo compared to toilets in Malaysia.

But, I was wrong.Tandas in India (Bangalore) is way much better compared to tandas in Malaysia.

Imagine this,why is that whenever you go in Malaysia, no matter it’s the toilet in KTM station or KLCC, you still can find at least one toilet seat with shoe print on it! I mean, SERIOUSLY?
SERIOUSLY???

Where are these people come from? I don’t know about you boys but in girls toilet, this often happen.
In my head, these are the people with, I must say, lower intelligence level. Just an advice, if you don’t know how to use a toilet seat, DONT! Use the squatting toilet can you? I can understand if I find this in KTM station but in The Gardens? Or any other shopping malls? No no no, nobody should ruin anybody’s retail therapy!

I am so annoyed. Why? I hate squatting toilet because a) It’s scary b) It’s scary. So, I go to great length to wait for the sitting toilet even if there are three vacant squatting ones. It is extremely frustrating to find that after all the time you wait, you can’t use it because of the damn dirt on the toilet seat. We all know two minutes feels like forever when you need to ‘let go’.
You may ask, why don’t I just use it anyway?

  1. Even if I wipe it off, it’s still icky.
  2. It’s not my job to clean up after people’s mess
  3. It’s  dangerous to use the toilet with the seat up because I could fall into it and get my tuttut stuck!’

I can’t help to wonder, why do people do this?

Are they really THAT dumb? Other them being dumb, I’ve came up with some prevailing circumstances to this behaviour. (prev circ, ayat nak bombas je ha ha. siapa tak faham, too bad.)
  1. It’s their first time using toilet seat and they don’t have the level of intelligence to figure out how to use it.
  2. They can’t read the sign “DO NOT SQUAT ON THE TOILET” maybe the sign should say, “ONLY  STUPID PEOPLE SQUAT ON TOILET” instead and hopefully they know what that means.
  3. They’re having some bad ass diarrhea that they feel the need to squat.

Now, here’s why NOBODY should do it.

  1. It’s dangerous for you cause you might slip and fall.
  2. If you are overweight, the toilet might break. Wouldn’t it be so embarrassing if you have to pay the damage for THAT?
  3. It’s so so inconsiderate to other people. What? You expect people to clean up after your poo? No! As stated in Ikea toilets, leave the toilet as you’d want to find it.
  4. IT’S EMBARRASSING our nation! It shows how backwards our minds are! How do you expect for our country to develop with this attitude? Can’t even get our ethics right. Shame, shame shame.
FYI, the toilet seat is the cleanest area in the house. It’s the area with least amount of germs compared to… everywhere! And the area UNDER the toilet seat has the most amount of germs esp fecal germs. So, I ain’t lifting the toilet seat up for my ass, losers!
If you don’t believe me, google it.

I get so emotional when it comes to tandas. Maybe I should find a job related to tandas. Tandas manager perhaps?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe