Happiness

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's quite a phenomenon that most people talk much more about their sadness than about their happiness.Some people just simply don't brag about the smiles that life brings them.The reason for that is probably the fear of what others will say and how will they be judged for showing off too much.In my opinion,I think that people should talk much more about their happiness than sadness.Topics of sorrow,gossip and other negatives should be left behind and replaced by good memories,positive sentences and stories.

For starters,I've received a very surprising text message in the morning today.A conversation with someone made me smile and feel grateful for being remembered and for the good moments from the past that the person reminded me of.

Also,driving on an actual street today made me very excited.

I broke my promise of not eating meat.I lasted 7 years and couldn't take it any more.Well,I've tried and did my best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe