Story of the week #1

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi.

Haven't write in this blog for about more than a week, I suppose. After been ambushed by an anonymous( which I can guess who that person is), I don't feel like writing in this blog gleefully. Hey, this is my blog and I have the power on writing anything that I like,okay?

Alright, forget bout that, well, this week is almost similar as before. Classes, dorm, kedai pak cik and makcik, bed, laptop, ipod, facebook and blah blah blahhh. Boring. Oh, and I had some exam papers for this week ( HS, Drama and Grammar ) Very funktastic !

Spend the whole weekend at Nilai. Trying to chase my sister as she is having chicken pox at home. Pity her.I slept a lot, talk a lot plus, and eat a lot. Went to Giant, McDonald and As-Salam. And , what else. Oh, and lots of time been spent on facebook, facebook, Facebook and FACEBOOK.


Well.Goodnight.Period.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe