Freakish Tale

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First of all, I don't know much about this person that I'm referring too :P
Its a She. I mean  a girl.
One of the student here, taking Human Sciences course.
This girl, is well known for her freakish despreate-ness towards guys :P
Once she fell for someone, she'll stalked that particular person till death.
Pity her,she's like psycho killer to me :P
Here are 1 of the "message" that she sent to one of the "her" guys :

"salaam...hw r u?...hope u r fine..first of all i wud like to opologise for all the inconvenience i have caused for u..i realise dat it has always been my fault...hwever i fail to admit wic is the biggest failure in life for me..u wud be wondering why i am sending u dis msg..well i may be immatured,silly,idiot n spoiled but dats my other side..i still have feelings n respect for everyone i noe in dis world despite i love or hate them...i realise dat it was wrong for me to say i like u within a short period of knowing each other..but dat is the way i grew up..we let ppl noe wat we feel despite they like it or not..maybe dats why i have very few frens..hahaha..u cn actually count them..i din realise my mistakes coz my frens always tell me dat m the best fren they have..n im not being cocky..lol...but last saturday,i actually feel so alone bk in cfs..its like i have no one to call as a fren..its like a waste for me to even be ter..yes i am studying but we as humans must socialize..n for the first time in my life i have failed to socialize...or have i always loose n nvr realise it??....i remember u telling me to think n see wat i have done..i have done dat several times but yet my thick skull doesnt get it...well i start to realise things wen i liked sum1 so much n he rejected me in a gud way...i was all dwn bout u too but i had sum frens to comfort me...but wen it cums to another guy,it was too unbearable...i start to realise the fault must be with me..so i start searching in myself the cause..n guess wat i found/?...an arrogant,stubborn,egoistic,idiotic,silly,selfish.spoiled n worst lost gal...i did cried terribly thinking wat an idiot i was..at first i tot it was too late to fix anything in my pathetic life...im so used to ppl listening n tolerating me dat i din realise hw bitchy i was...in a way i must thank u for wat u did to me...i feel more matured n sensitive nw...its like a feeling of loosing urself without u realising..i have a dark past n i tot i cud start fresh in iium...guess wat..our past cn nvr leave us..hw did i noe all dis/?...LOVE...not towards u but sum1 else...it made me so crazy dat till today i cn cry thinking of it...why??....coz i nvr had anyone to care or even think bout me...parents r different..they provide u with wat u wan n advice..r they facing the world for u/?....its not easy n it has nvr been easy for me...i dont like to blame others but if i felt it wasnt my fault then i wudnt loose..but i strongly realise all dis is my own fault..n ter isnt a day i din regret it...i try to talk to u so many times but u always walk away...wen u urself is not right then u tend to give space for others to talk bout u..ter is a lot of things anyone of ull dont noe bout me...at first i tot it wud be best dat way..again i was wrong n i try to change myself into sumthin im not..why/?...coz i loose confidence n din think critically....i find sumthin i noe i wont be able to get..a worthless journey..by the time i took a U turn,it was too late.....n i din have anyone to help me....anyone for me to cry on...u have always look me so arrogant but trust me dats not me..i have no idea why i ahve dat look....i feel like crying so loud n say im sorry k..who u see me its not who i am....give me a chance n i cn prove it...all i need is one chance....wic nobody gave me...if i was so worst wud i be asking forgiveness...pls think...dont make hasty generalisation..everybody makes mistakes n so do i..who has the rights to punish me??....u ony have the rights to forgive me...many times i ask u wat did i do wrong??...but u dint ell me...if i was able to answer it myself wud i be asking u...im not saying its ur fault...but these small matters has made me mentally damaged...today im not sure who shud i be or hw shud i react to everyhting..i cry n laugh for no reason..i look at u,ifran,khaidir n naim n feel so sad..its like im going to loose sumthin...im not saying i had feelings as in love but i liked ull....but none of ull managed to understand me..but i managed to understand every bit of ull..hw is dat so ah??...observation n a lot patience...i look at u n i noe dat i have t settletings...i wasnt afraid to confront u though i made mistakes..why shud u be afraid then?....am i dat bad or wat??.....ppl have called me bitch n things worst than that...like i said i have a drak past..but those things din affect me at all...coz i was so confident bout who i was..but nw im not sure who i am..whether im syahirah or sum ordinary gal by the street...wen u tolds me things it goes deep dwn my mind n tortures me slowly..as if i have cheated u....till today i dont noe wer did i go wrong dat today im in dis situation....wat shud i do??...i question myself so much sumtimes i cnt concentrate in anything..all my old frens noes who i am..but ppl here dont...maybe coz all my frens r guys who r extremely open minded....n ter have been thru all the time..who i am nw is juz a common gal..but i used to be different who dares to do anything at all....so im juz asking u tell me wats in ur mind n clear things..pls do dis one small favouir for me n i wud be really relieved...tc n have a nice day..wassalam..."

See that, its freakish long :P
To show how pathetic she is :P
Pity here *sigh*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe