Walking down the memory lane

Friday, August 14, 2009

I saw him somewhere in May at UIA campus in PJ. It was during "Taaruf Week".I didnt recognize him, at first ( I have trouble to remember other's looks esp. when I seldom met those particular people). He look "odd" to me, I mean he look "different" since the last time I saw him which is about 6 years ago. But, he still "short" and very far shorter than I am ! He's gotta some pimples and he look pious to me. I am referring to my childhood friend, Abrar. We knew each other since little and we were in the same class since 7 years old till 12 years old. Phew, what a long time !Recently, we did chatted through friendster, a social-networking websites. He used to study in the same university with me but he moved to maktab, an institute which teaches "teachers to-be" in Sarawak, I suppose. These are some of our conversations :

-Its me..
abrar..
know me??
haha..

-Erm..so far so gud..
hehehe..tp xley bnding dgn uia..bez lg..
but kt cni cbrn dy byk sgt..
so..dpt ajar jdk mtg cket..tp...
cket jer..hahaha..

Well, I thought that I will never see him again as I almost lost contact with all of my ex-schoolmates in primary school ( how I hate my primary school life !). But, keeping in-touch with Abrar is good, I mean I still have a friend and still keep in touch with him which is awesome :D
Let me grab one picture of him to make me recognize his face, hihihi :

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe