I was being suspected for having H1N1

Thursday, August 06, 2009

I cant believe it till now when the university doctor told me that Ive been suspected for having H1N1 virus. I think that I am being very careful in terms of self- hygiene (I always use the hand- sanitizer and I always wear mask when I went to class). But, on the last Tuesday night, I was shaking and trembling for the whole night which caused me to be uncomfortable. On the next morning, I had headache and I almost fainted inside the bathroom. Gosh, it was TERRIBLE.

I finally decided skipped my Arabic class and just sleep from 8 a.m till 2 p.m. What a long sleep !
During those hours, it was terrible. I suffered a bad bodyache, headache and feeling of vomitting when I try to eat. Ahhhhh :( My dormmates were so worried when they saw my condition esp. when they saw I was crying due to these pain ( I became a little bit emotional on that day) xP
Well, at 2.30 p.m, Aishah Maidin accompanied me to the clinic and the doctor told me that I can be quarantine or I can go back to home. I told him that I want to go home, obviously. Eventually, he gave me 5 days on-leave and also a bundle of medicine that I have to swallow. Ick :P
Before going back home, I have to enter my writing class to do my final- draft for my TICE which is REALLY IMPORTANT for me. Well, I didnt do much cus Im having headache. All that I did was copied back the essay and send it to lecturer ASAP. All I need now is REST.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe