My own GPDP experience

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hmm, so I went to this GPDP and sign up at the mosque and I got a place in a group that is..er, I don’t remember actually :P Lucky, that I have Syafiqah who got the same group with me, at east, I got a company.Yipee !!! Then, all of us went inside the mosque hall attending talk which I didn’t pay attention at all! Then, we were divided to different classes and went to our group venues. And we were placed inside classrooms in block C and I’ve got a male fasci. If I not mistaken, his name was Afif. Dunno much bout him, though :P There were bout 25 of us and most of girls conquered the whole class. Then, we had this session, first impression session that we will passed a paper that had written by our names and I will tell you guys what did I got. And it is based on our view and first impression towards somebody and it’s fun, I suppose :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe