Maktab oh maktab

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Suddenly, I remebered about maktab

Well, maktab is actually an instituition that train students to be a good teacher
I got the interview and went there
and believe me, it was tough and im sooo lucky to be chosen to enter that maktab
the problem is that i got an offer from IIUM and whether i like it or not i have to choose to go to IIUM based on my parents choice
i cried since i want to go to maktab and the course that i'll get is
  • English
  • Literature in English
  • Mathematics
  • Science
The reasons why my parents disagree to sent me to maktab - is that they dont want to add another "teacher" in our family. Bah, afterall, i think being a teacher is good enough esp. for women. But, since past few days, i understand that staying in IIUM is not bad at all.
Well, the government actually changed the policy of PPSMI subject and they changed Math and Science subject in Bahasa Melayu. I can imagine myself having headache if im studying at maktab. Afterall, i believe that every kind of our actions- they must be blessing in disguise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe