Destroying my Batu Caves Virginity

Sunday, November 05, 2017

It was on Saturday when Weatherman and I decided to go to Batu Caves, Gombak for our stress-free escapism outing day.

It was actually my first time (many times for Weatherman) visiting Batu Caves.

The weather was quite wet.. (monsoon) but thank God, upon reaching the Temple area, it was minor drizzling and a lot of foreign tourists were visiting the Holy Place as well.

#fyi Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. 

Theres nothing much to say about the place. Its a praying place for the Hindus and we went to Ramayana Cave and the Batu Caves temple itself. The most challenging part was the climbing up the steep stairs and boyyy...it was exhausting.

But I had fun #bolehla and heres some snapshots taken at Batu Caves Temple:

The stairs and the main highlight was the Golden statue


Me..in front of Ramayana cave. It was quite interesting to study the story of Rama which have a full trail storyline inside the Cave.

Me dragging my feet to reach the Ground.

My parents will killed me if they found out my selfie here


An example of huge statues inside the Ramayana cave.

Cute chap

Us upon reaching the peak of Batu Caves temple

Some super yummy Indian sweets!!

Pigeons were everywhere at the ground at Batu Caves

The deadly stairs

Last but not least, we finished off our Indian adventure by having my first Banana Leaf rice meal at Sri Paandi Restaurant at Petaling Jaya. So so sedappp

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe